Full 2012 Costume - TCM3

Texas Chainsaw Massacre Fan Section

Re: Full 2012 Costume - TCM3

Postby CHAINSAW » January 20th, 2013, 2:05 am

Thanks!!! I actually just got in the newest part 3 mask on the market,.. I got the #1 "Junior" mask from SFX. Here are some pics with my saw and the mask.

!!! NOT SURE WHY, BUT HAVE THE PICTURES ARE CUT OFF !!!!

And now the complete collection,.. SFX on the left, (2) Lewis Frye - Mask Maniacs in the middle, and a Dementia FX on the right.
CHAINSAW

Postby The Last Sawyer » January 22nd, 2013, 9:08 pm

I'm loving your new "Junior" mask, looks amazing!! You've definitely got the best TCM3 Leatherface mask collecion I've ever seen!

I'm looking into purchasing a "Pretty Woman" Leatherface mask soon, and I'm going to put a full costume together of that particular look.
Drayton Sawyer: "Look what your brother did to the door!"
The Last Sawyer

Postby admin » June 3rd, 2013, 3:15 pm

Such a wicked collection man :), love it.

Pretty Woman Leatherface mask would be cool, can't remember who makes them.

I hope they do an official replica of the Texas Chainsaw 3D mask at the very least.

Movie Memorabilia
Support The Forum By Purchasing Via Our Affiliates - Horror Movie Memorabilia or Amazon Affiliate Store
admin
Site Admin

Postby The Last Sawyer » June 12th, 2013, 11:29 am

I do hope they make an official replica of the masks from TC3D too, that would be so awesome! I have seen some good Pretty Woman masks on ebay, but the one I saw and liked very much wasn't on anymore, so I'm just gonna keep looking. :)
Drayton Sawyer: "Look what your brother did to the door!"
The Last Sawyer

Postby admin » June 16th, 2013, 1:33 pm

The Last Sawyer wrote:I do hope they make an official replica of the masks from TC3D too, that would be so awesome! I have seen some good Pretty Woman masks on ebay, but the one I saw and liked very much wasn't on anymore, so I'm just gonna keep looking. :)

I think i know the pretty woman mask you mean, i will pm you if i see it kicking about on ebay. Id love to get my hands on any of these masks, lots of great new Leatherface masks popping up since the movie.

We are trying to get some instock at our Horror Warehouse store, heres hoping :D
Support The Forum By Purchasing Via Our Affiliates - Horror Movie Memorabilia or Amazon Affiliate Store
admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to TCM Fan Section